Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the top trending videos and leading Shorts of 2022, along with the Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, content creators, and digital advertisers some important lessons that they can apply in 2023.
But, it helps if you have a secret decoder ring to understand why there are 3 lists– and why every one utilizes a different methodology to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Unfortunately, that list taught lots of marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
But, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers started adjusting the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results to reward interesting videos that kept viewers watching.
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers changed “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a substantial shift, because “watch time” provides you a sense of what material audiences in fact see, instead of videos that they click and after that desert.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers moved from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “leading trending videos,” based upon time invested viewing, sharing, commenting, preference, and other aspects.
In other words, “enjoy time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm benefits “viewer satisfaction.”
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not take note of videos; it pays attention to audiences.
So, rather than trying to make videos that’ll make an algorithm pleased, concentrate on making videos that make your audiences delighted.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “top Shorts” for 2022.
To learn crucial lessons that can be applied in 2023, we require to understand that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both outright and relative watch time as signals when deciding audience engagement.
Ultimately, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both brief and long videos to prosper, so relative watch time is more vital for brief videos, and absolute watch time is more important for longer videos.
Top 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving tribute, the dad of precious Minecraft creator Technoblade reads a goodbye letter from his kid.
The gamer lost his battle with cancer in June, however his legacy remains on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “Enjoy The Uncensored Moment Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Phase At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the movie industry’s most prominent occasion.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s resourcefulness within Minecraft has led him to end up being a top developer with a dedicated fanbase.
However no one knew what he looked like IRL, previously.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Complete Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Show” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this impressive Super Bowl halftime show loaded with a few of the biggest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Developed Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” influenced warehouse, MrBeast challenges contestants to traverse a chocolate river, climb a sweet wall, complete in confection-themed games, and indulge in their sweetest fantasies.
6. “Pranks Destroy Rip-off Callers- Glitterbomb Payback” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts amazing revenge on a fraud call center in the current variation of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations illustrates a personal journey from teenage years to the adult years, sharing how they found their sexual identity along the method.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Feet Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a strange location. It has plenty of unknown sea creatures, strange plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he fractures up the web and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Difficulties” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats levitate and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to pull off mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Include Me To Shave My Fluffy Canine! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For many years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie one of the most renowned pet dogs on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was decided that he needed a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
No one does fool shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s indication.
The prize? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Space Between Your Car Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We’ve all lost something in the dreadful space in between the car seat and the center console.
In this comedic sketch, creators Jay & Sharon reveal us what’s really going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Bliss (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized skit, witty creator Adrian Bliss brings to life all the characters attempting to acquire entryway– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Skill” were puzzled by this magic trick.
However not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its smart secret.
Top 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers utilizes a completely different methodology to figure out the leading Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The top advertisements are normally the ones with the greatest spending plans, which increase view counts, but not always engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Video game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The imaginative company for this ad was Lucky Generals and the media agency was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa reading minds an excellent idea? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Invite To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The creative firm was Psyop, and the media agency was in-house.
The ad’s description says,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan destination! A place where you and your clan can develop and BATTLE together! A place called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Objective Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Music Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The ad’s description says,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be attained by one person alone, however we can accomplish it if all of us join forces and join.
Much like football players come together as a team to score goals, we aim to use the power of football to go forward together in pursuit of the greatest objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The creative firm was internal, and the media company was Hearts & Science.
The ad’s description states,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts invites fans on a wonderful first-person journey through among the most precious film franchises of perpetuity as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other prestigious cast members and filmmakers throughout all 8 Harry Potter movies for the first time to celebrate the anniversary of the franchise’s very first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The ad’s description asks, “What lies beyond a standard smart device? Let’s find out. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. All of Us Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The imaginative company was The Refinery, and the media company was in-house. The advertisement’s description states,
“Everyone will pass away. There is no hope.” The school turned into a bloody battleground and our pals into worst enemies. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Huge Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media agency was internal. The ad’s description states,
“See everything that Sally sells in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Crucial Lesson That Online Marketers Can Use In 2023
Recalling at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of top trending videos, top Shorts, and top advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that online marketers can discover: one size does not fit all.
Different metrics matter when measuring various kinds of video, and various types of advertisements are much better for different marketing objectives.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everybody can apply in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ SMM Panel